Blimp the Rainbowfish

video

What do you think of when you see that video?

I'm sure your first thought is "Wow! What pretty fish. Steph certainly has a great fish tank. See all the colors? I'm going to give Steph money just to suggest what fish I should buy to make my fish tank half so awesome."

I can't blame you. But watch it again, and try not to be overwhelmed by the sheer awesomeness that is my fish tank.

Did you see? I have 2 male dwarf rainbowfish - the ones with the shiny blue bodies and the pink fins. One is normal. The other is enormous. No, more than enormous... I'm starting to think he's got some sort of tumor. I'm really worried about him!

I don't generally name my fish**. I figure they don't even hear our language correctly so why name them? Besides, then I'd have to come up with like 15 names, and that's stretching my creativity to the max.

But in this case, I think a name is warranted. I'm going with "Blimp" unless someone suggests something more appropriate...

**The only exception was for my betta in college. His name was Duncan. Don't look at me that way! I was pet-less, I wasn't in my right mind!

Labels: