The day has finally arrived! The cover art for King's Mark is complete! Take a look:
This means that I am on track for a March release (at an e-bookstore near you). I haven't set a concrete date though, as I am still working on the copyedit and I don't want to rush through and put something out that isn't good quality. A very kind friend has agreed to donate some of her spare time to make a few interior illustrations for me, so those are worth waiting for as well.
On a more personal note, this month has been very productive on the writing front. I've split my time between three projects so I've been working hard despite the relatively slow progress on each individual project. And... well, clearly I haven't been keeping up on the blog very well. I am slowly pulling together another, organized "content" post, but as you can probably guess, writing time is at a premium at the moment.
The Wordslingers are having a write-off this month, which I was winning until I finished the project I was working on (Oh, BTW, I'm excited to announce that I finished the rough draft to A Cliff With No Edge this past week!) Since then I've been doing a some work on the sequel and a few shorts, but since I'm hip-deep in edits for two novels, the actual wordage accumulation has slowed significantly. Ah well. Perhaps next time!
Anyway, I do apologize for the rambling post. I'll end it here :)
Labels: cover art, self-publishing, writing